Friday, August 31, 2012

Tattoo Tumblr

News and Pictures about tattoo tumblr

fuck yeah, disney tattoos

fuck yeah, disney tattoos

Welcome to Fuck Yeah, Disney Tattoos. A wonderful blog where the beautiful Disney ink is appreciated. Submit your tattoos, they must be real tattoos, no permanent

Fuck Yeah, Guys with Tattoos

Fuck Yeah, Guys with Tattoos

hit counter Watching Submit Shit | Ask shit 90% of the time you can click through to the guys profile. I have a lot of submissions be patient/read criteria

tattoos For passion Not fashion

tattoos For passion Not fashion

what up people! my name is matthew la roche but of course i pefer to be called matt. im 25 years old and from the UK. So this is my tattoo blog about my big interest

All Time Low Tattoos

All Time Low Tattoos

This blog is dedicated to showcasing amazing tattoos inspired by or related to the band All Time Low. :) If you have an ATL tattoo you'd like to share, please submit

Fuck No Tattoos

Fuck No Tattoos

Learning how to spell would be a great idea before you get someone to tattoo that on you. 2 days ago

Fuck Yeah The Beatles Tattoos! -

Fuck Yeah The Beatles Tattoos! -

Posted 12 months ago 1,033 notes. fuckyeahtattoos: This is my Beatles tattoo, but it signifies a lot more than my love for my favorite band. I wish I could properly

Nice Tattoo, Bro.

Nice Tattoo, Bro.

Collection of tattoos that are beautiful, intricate, or make you think, or just deserve being seen by the eyes of many. Also, check out our other tumblr that we run

HPTATTOOS

HPTATTOOS

A tumblr dedicated to the awesomeness of HP tattoos! Click here to submit tattoos.

Fuck Yeah Tattoo Lovers

Fuck Yeah Tattoo Lovers

Hey, tattoo lovers! Send me a photo of your tattoo and i'll post on this tumblr. Please, send me your twitter or facebook link for the credits. You can send me your

Confessions of a Tattoo Needle

Confessions of a Tattoo Needle

I post tattoos I like. If you like them too, feel free to follow. Please note that I will only follow tattoo blogs. Request days are Tuesdays. Requests are closed

No comments:

Post a Comment